Monday, March 13, 2006

I go humble

These 2 years as I reflect on my life. I've been humbled greatly by my failures and events that God lovingly allowed to touch my life. Events that cause me to be sad/disappointed/frustrated...

But as I looked back, I've become much much less ya-ya, and proud. I used to say I can do this and do that, and always thought I held most, if not all the answers. Nothing can be further from the truth. Without God, I am nothing but a useless sinner. Heck, I cannot even control my own self.
How would I know what's gonna happen next?

Now I hope I can help the next generation not to repeat the mistakes of my life ... because to learn them is pretty painful and sometimes downright devastating...

But sometimes we need to learn lessons the HARD way, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home